We currently have two vacancies within our nursery federation. Our nurseries offer a friendly school environment where everyone is respected and valued. We have an ethos of team work and collaboration and are committed to professional and personal development. You would be joining a supportive and lively team. All positions are term time only.
1. Teaching Assistant / Keyworker
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant/Keyworker to be part of our Nursery Team at Colleges Nursery School, Campkin Road, CB4 2LD from September 2023.
NVQ Level 3/4, N.N.E.B., B.Tec
Full time: 32.5hrs per week, 8.30am – 4.00pm Monday-Friday (term time only) Level 3 SCP 7-8 (£22,369-22,777 FTE) pro-rata
We can offer:
- A friendly school environment where everyone is respected and valued
- Salary dependent on qualifications
- Term time employment (plus training days)
- A supportive and lively team
- A commitment to professional and personal development
We are looking for:
- The ability to work well with other staff members
- Relevant experience in childcare (N.N.E.B, B.Tec, NVQ Level 3/4)
- Someone with commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility and a sense of humour
- Someone who will maintain and promote the caring, positive ethos of the school
Further details and an application pack are available on request. Please email email@example.com or telephone 01223 508790
Closing Date: Friday 16 June 2023 at 12 noon
Interview date: week commencing 19 June
2. Lunchtime Assistant
We require a lunchtime assistant at Colleges Nursery School, Campkin Road, Cambridge, CB4 2LD to set up, oversee and clear up lunch for our 2, 3 and 4 year old children.
The position would be Monday – Friday 11.30 – 1.00pm, Term-time only.
If you have any questions or would like an application pack, please contact the Brunswick office e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01223 508790
Equality and Diversity
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities organisation which welcomes applications from all sections of the community.